The Board of Secondary Schooling (BSE) in Telangana has launched the corridor tickets for the category 10 secondary college certificates (TS SSC) exams on the official web site.
College students can obtain the identical by visiting bse.telangana.gov.in and utilizing their login credentials. The corridor tickets may also be obtained from the varsity headmasters.
The TS SSC exams are scheduled to be held between 23 Could and 1 June. Exams might be held from 9.30 am to 12.45 pm. A complete of 5.09 lakh college students have registered to seem for it.
Tips on how to obtain the corridor ticket:
- Go to the official web site of BSE Telangana – bse.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on on the hyperlink that reads, ‘TS SSC Could Corridor Tickets 2022’ on the homepage.
- Enter the login particulars.
- Your TS SSC corridor tickets might be displayed in your display screen.
- Take a printout for future references.
Direct hyperlink to obtain the admit card.
Test the schedule of examination:
23 Could – First language paper group-A
23 Could – First language paper 1 (Composite Course)
23 Could – First language paper 2 (Composite Course)
24 Could – Second language
25 Could – Third language (English)
26 Could – Arithmetic
27 Could – Basic science paper (Bodily, Organic Science)
28 Could – Social Research
30 Could – OSC predominant language paper – 1 (Sanskrit, Arabic) Could
31 Could – OSC predominant language paper – 2 (Sanskrit)
The SSC vocational course (concept) examination might be held on 1 June from 9.30 am to 11.30 am.