New Delhi: The Nationwide Testing Company, NTA, has prolonged the deadline for the Widespread Univesity Entrance Take a look at (PG), CUET-PG 2022 from June 18 to July 4, 2022. Candidates who’re concerned about taking the check can apply by visiting the official web site – cuet.nta.nic.in. The candidates ought to learn the eligibility standards rigorously earlier than making use of for the examination.
The examination is held for proving admissions to eligible and certified candidates in varied postgraduate packages throughout 42 central universities.
The date was prolonged after a number of requests from candidates. The official discover reads, “In continuation to the Public Discover dated 19.05.2022 concerning the submission of the On-line Utility Type of Widespread College Entrance Take a look at (PG) – 2022, it’s hereby knowledgeable that the final date for the submission of On-line Utility Type has been prolonged from June 18, 2022, to July 4, 2022.”
Now, the prolonged deadline is July 4 till 5 pm, the charge cost deadline is July 5 as much as 11:50 pm. The correction window can be open from July 6 to July 8 as much as 11:50 pm.
Candidates should notice that after the correction window closes, no additional time can be given to make any adjustments.
ALSO READ: UP Board Class 12 Outcome: 85.33% Go, Divyanshi From Fatehpur Baggage First Spot — Meet The Toppers
The way to apply for CUET-PG 2022:
- Go to the official CUET web site – cuet.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage click on on the hyperlink for ‘Registration for CUET(PG)-2022 is Dwell now’ which is able to redirected you to a brand new window.
- Register or sign up as per the credentials requested.
- Fill within the software type.
- Pay the appliance charges and print the affirmation web page for future reference.
- Click on on submit and ensure you save that web page too.
Any candidate with a bachelor diploma/equal examination or showing in 2022 regardless of their age can seem in CUET (PG) 2022 examination. The examination date will quickly be introduced by the NTA.
Training Mortgage Data:
Calculate Training Mortgage EMI